1. If you can't afford a room full of leather furniture, a pair of leather slipper chairs lets you enjoy this luxurious material without breaking the bank. It's ok to mix and match styles and materials when decorating with accent chairs.
2. With their boxy, minimalist design, contemporary slipper chairs harness the best of retro style and comfort to be the perfect accent for your modern home. They have a tidy and tailored back and seat for a sleek look.
3. Armless slipper chairs have a low profile and won't block your view, so they can be used floating in a room or in front of a window. Their decorative yet simple style won't stand out, meaning they can be used anywhere in the room.
4. Upholstered slipper chairs are the perfect opportunity to experiment with bold patterns or colors that wouldn't fly on your sofa or sectional. This is your chance to spice up your living area without going overboard.
5. Accent chairs can also balance out your space. A white slipper chair brightens up a dark seating area, while a black slipper chair grounds a colorful room.